All mentorship services and related communication delivered by Celestial Twin Life Mentorship and Integration (“Celestial Twin”) and Aion Farvahar (“Mentor”) via the website https://celestialtwin.com (“Site”) are meant to help you optimize your life, reduce limiting habits, and achieve your goals. In order to proceed with the services you have purchased, you must confirm that you have read and agreed to each of the statements below:
- You understand the mentorship is not a substitute for professional mental health care. The mentor cannot diagnose, treat, or cure any mental health or medical conditions, and strongly advises against enrolling in the services if you suffer or think you may suffer from such conditions.
- You understand that life coaching is not a regulated industry and that the Mentor is not licensed by the State of New York or any other state.
- You understand and agree that you are responsible for your well-being, behavior, choices, and decisions before, during, and after your mentorship sessions.
- You understand that you may cancel prepaid mentorship sessions at any time, and with at least twenty-four (24) hours written notice may reschedule or have your payments refunded in full.
- You understand that the mentor may decide to terminate the mentorship, with or without cause, with one-week prior written notice.
- You understand that that all comments and ideas offered by the Mentor are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving your defined goals. You have the ability to give your informed consent, and hereby give such consent to your mentor to assist you.
- You understand that to the extent the mentor provides advice on your personal or professional goals, the Mentor is not promising outcomes, and that the services offered are primarily intellectual and spiritual in nature.
- You understand that the Mentor will protect your information as confidential unless you consent to otherwise in writing. You understand that in the event a conversation includes threats of harm to yourself or others, or a report of abuse, the Mentor may take steps to report such disclosures to the appropriate authorities. Furthermore, in the event that the Mentor is ordered by a court to provide information or testify as to the nature of sessions, the Mentor will do so to the extent necessary to comply with the law.
- You understand that no technology is completely secure, and that there are confidentiality risks, including accidental disclosure of personal information, in communication through internet service providers, websites, and other technologies.